Nick Beckett continues to discuss digital health with Rob Flaws (CMS Dubai), Niall McAlister (CMS UK) and Roland Wiring (CMS Germany).
In this second instalment, the team focuses on:
- an increasing demand for digital health and increase in tele-consultations and use of chatbots
- the digitalisation of healthcare records
- the approach of Big Tech and their provision of advanced technical solutions
- data privacy requirements regarding the use of immense data reserves in the provision of digital health services
- the need to incorporate human insight and oversight into AI system processes